Header Ads Widget

2022 Latest 30+ Love Shayari In English Language,Best English Language Love Shayari,Best English Love Shayari

 Romantic Shayari :- Today we have brought Best 30+Very Romantic Shayari in English For Girlfriend  for all of you Romantic CouplesWhat are you all looking for GoogleShayari, so today we have brought it for you.











2022 Latest Love Shayari In English Language

💓May my lips touch your lips

 I see where only your face can be seen

 Let our relationship be like this lips

 Let our hearts also join with you.💓


💓Listen, the one who is one in a million

 Not just for me, that's you.💓


💓we miss you in the morning and evening

 and tell me how much

 we love💓


💓open your ears and listen

 will fight but will sleep

 life together💓


💓baby your love is like corona

 is increasing day by day💓


💓to fall in love with someone

 do not say without which the heart does not feel

 call it love💓


💓you are the key to the lock of my heart

 Tell me, my life is the only one

 you are the reason💓


💓Listen dear, the most important thing in love is your

 Have to take care of partner💓


💓If you don't like me then we too

 Won't meet until now

 I love you will not say we too

 won't talk💓


💓If you love someone in life

 Do then don't lose him why if

 true love is lost once

 don't get it again💓












💓We'll love everything about you

 I'll take care of everything about you,

 Just say once that you are only mine,

 we'll be waiting for you all my life💓


💓love is never with special people

 Whatever happens, it becomes special.

 goes💓


💓God bless the love that is in your name,

 Remain young even after passing thousand years💓


💓you are my life no doubt about it

 no one on me except you

 no more right💓


💓We could not know my first love,

 What is love, we can not recognize,

 We have settled them in our heart so much that,

 He could not take them out of his heart whenever he wanted.💓


💓true love and true caregiver

 we meet only once

 so don't ever let him go away💓


💓If you have met then God is angry with me,

 says you don't ask for anything anymore💓


💓take care even when angry

 This is what true love is my life💓


💓Whom the heart chooses for the first love

 Is.  Whether it is your own or not, the rule of the heart is always

 remains the same💓


💓I don't know how cute she is

 My life is dear to us but my life is dear to me,

 no matter the distance

 It was ours yesterday and is still ours today.💓











💓I don't care about the anger of the whole world,

 Just your silence hurts me💓


💓everyone always says always heart

 If you listen then tell me this my dear

 what is the meaning of smack💓


💓Taught to love, there is no end to hatred,

 It's only you, there is no one else in this heart💓


💓No settlement in anyone else's face now

 I wish you in these eyes

 would not have looked so closely💓


💓Asking for your happiness from the Lord,

 I ask for your laughter in prayers,

 Think what you ask, let's ask you

 love for a lifetime💓


💓I wish my lips touch your lips

 See where only your face can be seen

 Let our relationship be like this lips

 Join our hearts with💓


💓Allow me to tell you today,

 Allow me to decorate this evening today,

 Capture me in your love, know today

 allow you to rob💓


💓Know what name people give to love,

 We call your name love💓


💓It's like a fog all around me

 no one else sees nor wants to see💓


💓If love was only in gestures,

 Who gives beauty to these alphabets

 'Taj Mahal' would have remained just a stone

 If love doesn't give it its identity💓

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ